A refined Weapon For a specific character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whisky

Male
Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Ragnarok Online
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: A refined Weapon For a specific character   Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:30 am

Allright,first of all i would like to explain what is refined weapon first.Refined weapon is a specific weapon maked by gms or admins for specific characters only and they have specific effects.example for lord knight-Refined Spear(you can take pole axe as the picture for the weapon) and its effect is mhp+120k/str&agi&dex+20 and etc etc ....SO admins can input the effect just to balance the gameplay in this RO because the mvps are very hard to kill.Next, Admins can make the Refined weapon as a quest so it wont be very easy to get it ^^ Hope u accept my suggestion Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catch_Arch

Male
Number of posts : 51
Job/hobbies : Forum Guide ,Chatting, Editing
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: A refined Weapon For a specific character   Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Sounds Good...But Wait Till Some People Suggest About ur Idea... bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaiserzro.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
Frostfire~99

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: A refined Weapon For a specific character   Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:43 am

There has been some talk about quests for wings etc and i think the idea of new weapon quests is great.
However the weapons shouldn't be this overpowered and there should be a reason y people would chose some other weapon over it otherwise everyone will just use 1 weapon Ragnarok is a RPG games and RPG games depend on equip combos skill combos stat combos etc if everyone uses the same equips it takes away variety besids i find nothing wrong with the curently avaliable equips.
In conclusion i dont like coustom weapons bad idea your wellcome to try and convince me otherwise but i dont see my mind changing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whisky

Male

PostSubject: Re: A refined Weapon For a specific character   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:39 am

Allright frostfire,I think you having some misunderstanding here. I mentioned there this weapon is just made to overcome/balance those non-donators because we cant get megingjard /brynhilidir/sleipnir/brisgamen/aesprika/mjolnir without donate.
Although we need donators to help maintain the 'economy' of the server but this is just an IDEA and pls dont insult ppls idea with 'bad' .Idea is Idea ,whether is good or not is not determined by U a single person.ThankYou!! By the way i am not calling up a fight just try to 'convince' you so dont make this topic like a place to fight. Thank You again!!

Remember To Vote Kaiserz Ro once per 6 hours .Thank You Very Much!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frostfire~99

Male

PostSubject: Re: A refined Weapon For a specific character   Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:27 am

>_> calling it a bad idea is not insulting it means i don't like if you don't want negative opinions on your ideas don't post them the idea i reserve the right to post my opinions about any idea and there was no misunderstanding point is if you make a imba weapon for a class everyone in that class will use only that weapon hence less variety in equip builds for example a champ could use 2 turtle general and 2 hydra in a mace for max damage or he cold put 1 sk card in and freeze asura if there was some imba custom all the champs would use only that custom

And what pray tell is the point of donating if it doesn't give you some advantage over non donaters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whisky

Male

PostSubject: Re: A refined Weapon For a specific character   Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:48 pm

FIrst thing Mr Frostfire,the refined weapon that i suggested is without slot.SO, its not an IMBALANCE weapon instead we're just making more weapon choice for those players.This effort is also to attract players from other ro cause mayb ther's no refined weapon in their server and we have it here.And not only ONE weapon for a single char .It can be many weapon for a char with the diffrence of effect/level of weapon/attak/weight and etc....So these factors was suitable for ur RPG game idea.Thank You.
By the way,donators maybe thinking they can win those non-donators with their donate items.But the true meaning of donation is to give away money volunteerly without asking for any payback.

Please Kindly vote Kaiserz RO every single 6 hour THX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frostfire~99

Male

PostSubject: Re: A refined Weapon For a specific character   Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:34 pm

It comes down to the same thing if they aren't slotted cards don't come
into it at all so everyone's the same and you should think a little
before you suggest something you expect kaise to make 100+ custom
weapons >_> hes got other things to do Ragnarok is already a game
that has proven itself by its popularity i see no need to replace
weapons that are already there and further more a custom weapons without
slots would suck anyway no one would use it so whats the point.
You may live in an ideal world dude where people donate out of the goodness of their heart but that's not how it works in real life that's the reason there are donation prizes in the first place remove them or
offer free jelopys to all donors and see how many you get
And for the record i still think its a bad idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whisky

Male

PostSubject: Re: A refined Weapon For a specific character   Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Frost , I accept ur idea but whether I accept or not is not the real main point.The point is whether Admin Kaiserz do accept or not. So we'll just wait n see what Kaiserz's reaction^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catch_Arch

Male

PostSubject: Re: A refined Weapon For a specific character   Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Same Opinion With Whisky, Whether Admin Kaise Accept it or Not.we will Just see and His Reaction.
Dont make this suggestion to Long and Debate Each Other..just wait...Admin Kaise Shocked
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Male

PostSubject: Re: A refined Weapon For a specific character   Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:40 am

Well of course we all agree on that ^^ but even if i did not kaise is the only person who can do something about it so waiting for him is default
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catch_Arch

Male

PostSubject: Re: A refined Weapon For a specific character   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:58 am

Waiting for him is so Default..?How Can Admin Kaise Implement in this of suggestion if you 2 Are Debating Each other This kind of Stupid topic?This Topic is already to long..even no one suggest only Whisky and u Frost...how can Admin kaise Implement this?i dont care if this is a Custome Weapon.we will just wait..Why we dont help this kind of suggeston to implement? instead of Debating and Fighting each other Useless . so that Admin Kaise Will Reply this Kind of Stupid Topic Huh? Mad

Greets:Catch [/SIZE]
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Male

PostSubject: Re: A refined Weapon For a specific character   Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:01 pm

Catch I don't know about you but i feel it is important for the players
on the sever to put fort their views on a idea because even though its
eventually in kaisers hands he doesn't just implement an idea depending
on how he feels about it he implements ideas that are popular with
players

My first post was in response to Whiskeys idea and since then i have
only been responding to him cause i feel its better than ignoring him
all of my posts have had finality in them but whiskey posts next to tell
me why i don't understand what I'm talking about. I personally feel that
this topic should have ended after my first post like all the other topics
have I cant help it if Whisky cant stand for someone not agreeing with
him