kaiserzRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RO Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Tribute for GM Knight Rider "The Event GM"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
exclusivo23

exclusivo23

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-19

A Tribute for GM Knight Rider "The Event GM" Empty
PostSubject: A Tribute for GM Knight Rider "The Event GM"   A Tribute for GM Knight Rider "The Event GM" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:33 pm

[justify]Okay, first off, i would like to explain what
exactly happened. He made a PVP event which is more like a Last Man
Standing. Boss and I decided to kill the players who's not apart of our
guild, then it happened. Boss and I fought for the last, then I won...
Suddenly, GM Knight Rider recalled Apocalypse.. Then Apocalypse saw me
then just killed me... The event price is 10MC (Mithril Coins). But
it's not the price that counts. It's the abuse of GM power given to
him. He even admitted that he sold the game (event). I have the proof.
See it for yourself:

A Tribute for GM Knight Rider "The Event GM" Screenkaiserzro023copy

A Tribute for GM Knight Rider "The Event GM" Screenkaiserzro024copy
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: A Tribute for GM Knight Rider "The Event GM"   A Tribute for GM Knight Rider "The Event GM" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:35 am

U guys are really over excruciating this thing what probably happened is apoc @requested after the event already started and knight recalled him pvp events are irritating to have
Either way its just 10 mc its not such a big deal live with it mistakes happen
Back to top Go down
exclusivo23

exclusivo23

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: A Tribute for GM Knight Rider "The Event GM"   A Tribute for GM Knight Rider "The Event GM" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:42 am

Added Info:
Event lasted for almost 5 minutes. Meaning, it took us almost 5 minutes playing the PVP event, then when I won, he'll just suddenly recall apoc? And now you're trying to tell me that MAYBE apoc @requested and Rider recalled him? Simply like that? THE EVENT IS ON GOING! Why are you going to recall someone when the event is not done yet? Any GM who will do it is obviously crazy. It's like a tournament! There's a registration and when it's done, no one can participate while the event is being held. Anyone who's in their right mind won't do it. It's obviously being UNFAIR. If you know what I mean.

Once the PVP event started, he should not recall any players anymore since it's most likely a last man standing event. And like i said, it's not about the mithril coins. i have tons of it. What i was talking about is the stupidity; being unfair. Before he started the event, he said "last call for who will join the game". He should've not recalled apoc and instead told him " wait for the next round" to give apoc a chance. Last fight was me and boss, then when i won, he just recalled apocalypse? that's way too late. Again, anyone who's in their right mind won't do it.

P.S.
What do you mean over excruciating? I'm just not sure if that word suites your sentence. Are you trying to say over exagerrating instead of over excruciating? And do you really mean "live with it" or "get over it"? 'Cause if you really mean "live with it", it means I'll take that shit mistake he did for the rest of my life. I'm just wondering 'cause it seems to be wrong.

Anyway, what I was trying to say in the other hand, that the GM authority given to him ended up being wasted for such things like this. It's bviously not a mistake, instead, he meant to do it.

And as far as I'm concern, I don't think you're involved here.

And btw, I'm not arguing with you if that's how it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tribute for GM Knight Rider "The Event GM"   A Tribute for GM Knight Rider "The Event GM" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tribute for GM Knight Rider "The Event GM"
Page 1 of 1