Share | 

Character Balances...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shido14

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Character Balances...   Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:54 pm

hello there, well i've been playing private servers in RO for the past few years and base on what i've seen here, most of the armory and weapons here especially those donation items are focused or mostly have an advantage on such characters like assasin cross... i have a gunslinger character here and never have i've seen an item that will enhance the atk or defense of my character... same as lord knight, taekwon, whitesmith, etc..

my point here is kindly make some item(s) that will enhance the other characters here in kaiser (i mean most of the players don't play as an assasin right?!?)... and also please place some sort of restricions on those donation items (like for assasins only, or for can ONLY be used by lordknight, especially on those itmes that have skills) or you can place some sort of Side Effects (like the Tao Gunka Card that reduces 100 def and 50 mdef) so that we could avoid over powerdness of some characters (especially sinx!)..
i know that this server will stay for sometime and i know that you're still adding more items for the players like me, but please consider the balance for the other characters so that players can really choose their role in kaiser!!.. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amen

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Character Balances...   Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Yeah we all saying this but i think the Admin n Kaiser are checking and monitoring all cards and donation item. thats why they are always having new patch and updating. Let's also participate with this kind of problem let's post some bug to fix properly. cards that overpower ok Tnx. Lets Help the GM team to achive a goal Be now 1 and to have more players in the furture
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shido14

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Character Balances...   Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:52 pm

well, im still hoping that they're doing their best coz im only basing all of these on what i see in the game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frostfire~99

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Character Balances...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:49 pm

lol i posted a really long 1 about this same thing a while back and very little been done about it sins in particular are very overpowered and because of that most people make sins while gunslingers soul linkers etc are pretty much useless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Balances...   

Back to top Go down

Character Balances...
Page 1 of 1