kaiserzRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RO Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Report] [GM]Jean MG Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cooldesert

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-24

[Report] [GM]Jean MG Event Empty
PostSubject: [Report] [GM]Jean MG Event   [Report] [GM]Jean MG Event I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:18 pm

[Report] [GM]Jean MG Event ScreenkaiserzRO058

- At This First Screenshot, it was clear that i won the MG event (i said swordfish earlier than those other players.) but still jean doesnt take that as a win cuz she said that i answered earlier before she gets in disguise but there are no rules that i cant answer way ahead before she disguises right? And she still insisted that i didnt won even though [GM] Liu said that i won. Witness: D e a D K i D, Kurenai, [GM] Liu Xieng.

[Report] [GM]Jean MG Event ScreenkaiserzRO059
- At This 2nd Screenshot, she said that i was calling her a loser but i only said "Go ahead losers" because someone told me that i was "Bobo" which means stupid in english. And now she muted me for saying such thing in public and not knowing that i was being called "Bobo" so to defend my self on that person i said to go ahead losers. Muted w/ no right reason about it and w/o any warnings she muted me. Witness: D e a D K i D, Kurenai, [GM]Liu Xieng, [GM]Shadow.

P.S. Shadow already told her to calm down but still she angers her self not knowing that im taking screenshots on what shes doin at the event. She killed D e a D K i D too just to remove the mercenaries and didnt say any warnings or request to remove them on his will.
Back to top Go down
Alucard-

Male
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Editing, Photoshop, Dota, oweiz Friendster :D
Humor : Rory is my name Dota is my game...
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: [Report] [GM]Jean MG Event   [Report] [GM]Jean MG Event I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:07 pm

also this.. but i don't have ss name... but only [GM]Jean is online in that time w/o any reason.. why she did it...

[Report] [GM]Jean MG Event Screen10
[Report] [GM]Jean MG Event ScreenkaiserzRO027[Report] [GM]Jean MG Event ScreenkaiserzRO027[Report] [GM]Jean MG Event ScreenkaiserzRO027
Back to top Go down
OneeChan

OneeChan

Male
Number of posts : 135
Job/hobbies : Play Ro, Read Book, Study!
Humor : Fuuko! Star!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: [Report] [GM]Jean MG Event   [Report] [GM]Jean MG Event I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:02 pm

I think alucard,

Jean type wrong command

Does Jean at PVP rooM?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaiserzro.com
Des.Noob

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [Report] [GM]Jean MG Event   [Report] [GM]Jean MG Event I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:45 pm

hanep ah galing nmn ni jean mang doom

hanep may sawsaw pa
Back to top Go down
OneeChan

OneeChan

Male
Number of posts : 135
Job/hobbies : Play Ro, Read Book, Study!
Humor : Fuuko! Star!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: [Report] [GM]Jean MG Event   [Report] [GM]Jean MG Event I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:20 pm

WTH

Dobule post
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaiserzro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Report] [GM]Jean MG Event   [Report] [GM]Jean MG Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Report] [GM]Jean MG Event
Page 1 of 1