kaiserzRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RO Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)

Go down 
+3
cooldesert
Alucard-
shido14
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shido14

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-09

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) Empty
PostSubject: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:57 pm

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) DeathMetal
Death Metal[4]
An ancient musical instrument. Delivers staggering music when played.
+50 to Dex.
+50% damage when using Musical Strike skill.
+20% damage when using Vulcan Arrow skill.
Class : Instrument
Attack : 200
Weight : 180
Weapon Level : 4
Required Level : 200
Applicable Job : Barb and Clown

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) DeathSting-1
Death Sting[4]
An magical whip which was rumored to deliver thousands of devastating attacks in one blow.
+20% damage when using Vulcan Arrow.
+50% damage when using Sling Arrow.
Class : Whip
Attack : 250
Weight : 130
Weapon Level: 4
Required Level: 200
Applicable Job: Archer Class

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) Onimusha
Onimusha[4]
Artifact bestowed to an ancient shinobi clan by the Oni race.
Additional 20% to MATK.
+100% damage to all magical skills.
+100% damage when using Lightning Strike skill.
+500% damage when using Dragon Fire Formation skill
[Refine Bonus]
[10] Additional 10% MATK.
Class : Shield
Attack : 200
Weight : 100
Applicable Job : Ninja

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) Ergheiz
Ergheiz[4]
The legendary "Hand of God" that could deliver devastating blows.
+100% chance to Stun target [chance depends on target's VIT].
+100% damage when using Palm Push Strike skill
+20% damage when using Finger Offensive skill.
Class : Fist
Attack : 50
Weight : 200^000000
Applicable Job : Acolyte Class

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) AesirWarAxe
Aesir War Axe[4]
The legendary axe which was lost during the War of the Gods.
+100% damage when using Cart Termination skill.
[Refine Bonus]
[10] STR + 30.
Class : Axe
Attack : 500
Weight : 800
Applicable Job : Merchant class

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) PoseidonsRod
Poseidon's Rod[4]
Symbol of the Sea God, once mistaken to be a scepter.
+20% MATK
+20% damage when using Storm Gust and Waterball.
+200% damage when using Meteor Storm skill.
+100% damage when using Thunder Storm and Heaven's Drive skill.
+200% damage when using Lord of Vermillion skill.
[Refine Bonus]
[10] - Additional 10% to MATK.
Increases damage done when using Meteor Storm skill by 100%
Increases damage done when using Lord of Vermillion skill by 100%
Class : Rod
Attack : 50
Applicable Job : Mage Class

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) SpiritLance
Spirit Lance[4]
A lance used for demon exorcisms.
Increases damage done when using Spear Boomerang by 20%.
Increases damage done when using Brandish Spear & Pierce by 100%.
[ + Odin Shield[1] ]
Increases damage done when using Shield Chain, Shield Charge & Shield Boomerang by 100%.
[Refine Bonus]
[10] Increases damage done when using Spiral Pierce by 100%.
Class : Spear
Weight : 700
Applicable Job : Swordman Class

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) MaximusAcer
Maximus Acer[4]
An ancient dagger crafted by the godly-masons.
Chance to inflict Cursed status when attacking.
[Refine Bonus]
[10] +30 to ATK.
[Class: Merchant]
+50 to INT.
Class : Dagger
Attack : 100
Weight : 120
Applicable Job : Swordsman Class, Mage Class, Archer Class, Thief Class, Soul linker and Ninja

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) DualCobra
Dual Cobra[4]
Legendary pistol which was rumored to be crafted using venoumous and highly-fatal materials.
User has a high chance of inflicting Poison status when attacking.
Increases damage done when using Rapid Shower by 50%.
Increases damage done when using Desperado 50%.
[Refine Bonus]
[10] DEX + 10, Increases damage done when using Rapid Shower by 50%.
Increases damage done when using Desperado 50%.
Class : Revolver
Applicable Job : Gunslinger

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) Tenchu
Ancient weapon of assassins for "sure kill".
+100% Critical Atk.
+100% damage when using Soul Destroyer skill.
-100% damage when using Sonic Blow, Sprinkle Sand, Grimtooth, Envenom and Venom Splasher skills.
[Refine Bonus]
[10] Max Critical Damage + 100%.
Class : Katar
Attack : 1000
Weight : 200
Applicable Job : Thief Class

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) KrassusBow
Krassus Bow[4]
A soul artifact made from the remains of "Krassus", The Sharp One.
DEX + 10,
Increases damage when using Double Strafe by 20%.
+100% additional damage when using Arrow Shower.
[Refine Bonus]
[10] Increases damage when using Double Strafe by 100%.
Class: Bow
Attack: 200
Weight: 400
Applicable Job: Archer Class, Thief and Rogue Class

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) AncientRite
Ancient Rite[4]
MDEF + 50, MaxHP + 10%.
+20% defense against Demi-human attacks.
+500% effect to Heal.
+500% effect when using Sanctuary.
[Upgrade Bonus]
[10] MaxHP + 10%, MATK + 20%.
Class: Book
Weight: 100
Applicable Job: Priest Class

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) OdinShield
Shield of Odin [1]
A Legendary Shield of Odin, it was never used during battle since Odin wielding Gungnir.
+20% Resistance on all elemental-based attacks except wind and neutral.
+10% DEF against Demi-Human Attakcs.
Class: Shield
Defense: 10
Weight: 500
Applicable Job: All except novice

***NOTE***
these items came from the pervious RO server that i've played.. if you find it quite overpowered, you can always edit it... i just searched these items so that ALL characters can be enhanced!!

THNX!!!!! ^^ hope you'll like it!!!
Back to top Go down
Alucard-

Male
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Editing, Photoshop, Dota, oweiz Friendster :D
Humor : Rory is my name Dota is my game...
Registration date : 2009-01-01

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Wow... nice stats ^^, Very Happy what RO server is that?
Back to top Go down
cooldesert

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Overpoweredness.....
Back to top Go down
OneeChan

OneeChan

Male
Number of posts : 135
Job/hobbies : Play Ro, Read Book, Study!
Humor : Fuuko! Star!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:03 pm

WEW

Over Power Weapons

I think it will unbalance
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaiserzro.com
Amen

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:24 pm

Yup its overpower maybe this RO server has evry amor has a 4 SLot. where trying tomake kaiser RO like PRO

with Minotr udjustment. But nice Items
Back to top Go down
OneeChan

OneeChan

Male

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Yup

LIke my last RO
Back to top Go down
shido14

PostSubject: have you read the ***NOTE*** message??   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:26 pm

uhmm, have you read the **NOTE*** message below the said items??
i know that most of the weapons here are quite strong for the server but its the admins decision on how are they're going to edit or change it...

but if you'll ask me, lets face it, most of the characters especially sinx are getting overpowered and still getting overpowered so why not have its own match right??? afterall, sinx Only have the skill EDP that will increase their attack damage (i.e. sonicblow, grimtooth) but of course, its still the admins decision on what they're going to do....

and by the way, aside from posting these weapons, i would also like to suggest to lower the donation cost so that it'll be more affordable for the others or if not, have some events that can drop or have one of these items as a coveted prize... so how about it?? ^^
Back to top Go down
Amen

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:31 pm

yup sinx are truly strong. But their are lots of cards you can use . jsut think of it.

when i go to Pvp i have 8 pcs. armor 4 pcs weapon ect. sinx are strong but their

are some weakeness. just try to look at them.dont just relay on DOnation item a

Weapon with good cards can kill a donator player. Lower the donation Item? hmm

maybe so other players can afford it but. if you cant afford it thier is other way try

to Vote evry 6 hours.^_^
Back to top Go down
shido14

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:14 pm

yeah, i've been voting since last week.. but somehow the items that can be obtained if somehow i have enough poits is still limited, i mean, cards and megs are the only item that i can have...
well if by some reason they can't lower the donation price, hows about my second suggestion: having an event that will drop or have one of the donated items as prize... coz base on my observation, (since i was playing RO in other servers) players do participate on events that involves weapons or items as prizes.. but to make it more challenging to them, these items are dropped in a very small chance! so i think that idea could really add more enjoyment in this game.. ^^
Back to top Go down
OneeChan

OneeChan

Male

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Its Okie

but the item are to overpowered

The Revolver is to Overpowered(i hate most)

50% Dmg in Desperado

This Hurts

It will unbalance the Server

not Like
Back to top Go down
shido14

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:14 pm

well i dont know bout you but how many gunslingers do you see in the game?? have they managed to kill even a single character?? i mean lets say that i have a gunslinger that has all of the donation items, but what will my weapon be?, a western outlaw?!? that only deals almost less than 1k of damage?!... unlike others that deals a whopping 999999 of damage!!.. ^^v
Back to top Go down
OneeChan

OneeChan

Male

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:24 pm

We are not SHR

and 999k is from SHR servers

and

i know gunslinger is the lowest char made in here

but

its there like

if they want GS so made it

and Desperado's DMg is not only 1k

its can go to 7k+

depends in your build

and how is made
Back to top Go down
Amen

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:39 pm

i think other donation cards are drop in treasure chest in Guild castle.

im also a sinx in game but sometimes i get bored i like to make a gunslinger or

sniper but i cant figure out what weapon should i use. sinx w/ EDP they can

dmg 15k or 20k in 1 slash. how that a gunslinger can do that also ^_^.

People always use in PvP sinx WIzz champ. but we have a lots of char in game.
Back to top Go down
shido14

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:24 pm

thats my point! most of the people (like me) get really bored or used to be one of the strongest character in a game that they tend to try another one.. but how can they ever try to do it if those other characters are like sitting ducks ready to be pawned by sinx w/ their 2 to 4 shot skills or a champ/ninja with their 999999 asura/final strike skill?? and if somehow they managed to get close to those character to try their luck on killing or damaging them, it can either be their bad move or not so good move, but either way, they still be killed or pawned... ^^v
Back to top Go down
Sonic

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: ...........   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Then if your making that point then it would just make people make gunslingers and go to pvp and wusssh away people with desperado and what makes the other class? junk? that makes things unbalance even if its only donates or treasure drops wouldnt it that donators would get that item and go pvp ppl with so less chance of killing them specially close range fighter. like a champ asura you but would you be able to move when you spam desperado and they die before they even get 1 cell close to you wth is that... but this is all on the admins decision so we cant do anything about it yet i hope you get my point though...
Back to top Go down
shido14

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:58 pm

as far as i know, i'm not really saying that these weapons should be implemented right away.. like what i've written below the ***NOTE*** message, its up to the admins on what they're going to do.. what i've did is researched these items so there could be no more haassles on enhancing one character.. but i get your point though..
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:46 pm

swt these are a over powered +100% to all ninja magic skills O_O dam that hurts y not suggest something more conceivable??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)   check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check this weapons that i've researched.. (from the previous server that had been closed)
Page 1 of 1