kaiserzRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RO Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 travelers Event and more event suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-14

3 travelers Event and more event suggestions Empty
PostSubject: 3 travelers Event and more event suggestions   3 travelers Event and more event suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Name of Evnt: 3 travelers event
limit of players: unlimited
Description:This is a rather may take a long time but a better way to do hide and seek
so first off, 3 gm would be required to make this event happen so gm's will hide in towns and disguising them selves as a Npc that would be given a name *note* Gm's name wont be used it would make things easy but they would disguise them selves into a not fitting npc in the environment like a camel in lighthalzen hahaha but thats just an example so best way to find them would be i they look suspicious haha
and heres the catch first off only 1 gm would say what town/field whatever/wherever he/she is once you found that GM its his/her task to tell the person the next town/field blah blah the 2nd Gm would be npte dont give prizes yet so on with the 2nd traveller find him then he tells you where the 3rd traveller would be
once you find the 3rd one *note* 3rd traveller can use his/her name depends on the last traveller but still on disguise so once you find the last one you win hahaha hope you get this its kinda fun and better way to do hide and seek
No.of winners: would be 3
Prizes:
1st place: 10mc 3 bigbun box,20 speedpots
2nd place: 5mc 2bigbun box, 10 spdpots
3rd:2mc 1 bigbun box 5 spd pots

other events:
Name:Death dice survival
No.Players to join:unlimited
Descript: well this is a popular game in other servers well heres how it works Gms will warp players into a room(pls disable the memo so save point wont be saved)so the Gm will be in the middle where players cant go and there are 4 panels so when start GMs would say go and everyone should move and when Gms say stop/freeze obviously stop and dont move to another panel players caught cheating would be jailed for 30 mins-2hrs,back to where i am.....so after the gms say stop/freeze Gms would used /dice only once unless the numbers are 5 and 6 Gms should repeat until the numbers are only 1,2,3 and 4 so example to make things clear GM rolls the dice and gets 3 so all players standing at panel 3 will be killed and so on until 1 is left but there would be 3 winners *note* players on the bridge/between 2 panels should pick in 10 secs or 5 mins jail
No. of Winners: as i said 3
Prizes:1st place: 7mc
2nd: 4mc
3rd: 2mc
Side note: i know this is a old event but this is just to bring it up on Keiserz im just fully supporting for the fun of players ^^
next event:bulls eye event
Players: with pick stone and throw stones can play so get a thief class or hunt stapo cards give them time 2 hunt its easy anyways
Descript: Gm would be disguise into a monster small as possible and gm would have great speed walks fast
he/ she would go to a town or fieldto start running players who hit him/her first would win
Rounds: as many as the Gm wants
prize: 2mc per round haha hope you like this one id be posting more soon
Back to top Go down
jean

jean

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: 3 travelers Event and more event suggestions   3 travelers Event and more event suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:23 am

Some very nice events here..... ill surely try them out Smile
Back to top Go down
Whisky

Whisky

Male
Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Ragnarok Online
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: 3 travelers Event and more event suggestions   3 travelers Event and more event suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Death dice survival event is nice.But the first one is kinda complicated. While gms making event its hard for them to explain thousands and thousands times to the players. So its better to find a simpler event . Anyway to Sonic nice idea and i hope u post more.^^ DOnt forget to VOTE for KaiseRz RO.
Back to top Go down
OneeChan

OneeChan

Male
Number of posts : 135
Job/hobbies : Play Ro, Read Book, Study!
Humor : Fuuko! Star!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 3 travelers Event and more event suggestions   3 travelers Event and more event suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:10 pm

wow

i like the name of the event

Death Dice Survival Event

yeeee

scary
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaiserzro.com
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: 3 travelers Event and more event suggestions   3 travelers Event and more event suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:32 pm

heh death dice nice i like all of em first and last more though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 travelers Event and more event suggestions   3 travelers Event and more event suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 travelers Event and more event suggestions
Page 1 of 1