kaiserzRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RO Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you help me guyz for my skill?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gemikero311

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Can you help me guyz for my skill? Empty
PostSubject: Can you help me guyz for my skill?   Can you help me guyz for my skill? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:48 am

i cannot see the aura blade in my skill i dont know why..i swich in basic skin but nothing happen,no aura blade.and also my stalker i cannot see the sg when i copy..help me plz..thanks
Back to top Go down
Catch_Arch

Catch_Arch

Male
Number of posts : 51
Job/hobbies : Forum Guide ,Chatting, Editing
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me guyz for my skill?   Can you help me guyz for my skill? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:52 pm

First U need to Copy the Skill of The SG and Preserve it....Alwys Use Preserve !! Very Happy
For more info Please Visit..Http://ratemyserver.net Guides of all Skills!!!Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
https://kaiserzro.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me guyz for my skill?   Can you help me guyz for my skill? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:36 am

Hmm i was there and saw him try I think he might have a genuine problem but i cant say for sure could someone look into this ?
normally skills you get from cards or items can only be seen in the normal skill window I suppose this would work the same but if you tried that then its most probably a bug. Could you be more specific it will be easier to help you is it only sg that dose Plagiarism not work at all?
Back to top Go down
OneeChan

OneeChan

Male
Number of posts : 135
Job/hobbies : Play Ro, Read Book, Study!
Humor : Fuuko! Star!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me guyz for my skill?   Can you help me guyz for my skill? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:07 pm

uhmm

i think the aura blade is working

Try to Repatch your client

that's my 2nd problem

but

i had solve it
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaiserzro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me guyz for my skill?   Can you help me guyz for my skill? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you help me guyz for my skill?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kaiserzRO :: General/Community :: In-Game Discusion-
Jump to: