kaiserzRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RO Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cooldesert

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser   Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser ScreenkaiserzRO010
Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser ScreenkaiserzRO011

I insulted his legit, not his GM character. He said that i need to give some respect... respect for what? for his legit character? No way...

and Rikka, dont act so girly...
Back to top Go down
OneeChan

OneeChan

Male
Number of posts : 135
Job/hobbies : Play Ro, Read Book, Study!
Humor : Fuuko! Star!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser   Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:00 pm

LOL

your Abusing Me in the Event

thats your fault lol!

and

i didn't unmute you

your lucky

cause GM Zack is so in the mood

so he unmute you

if he's not there

you will be mute in 30mins
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaiserzro.com
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser   Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:55 am

Hmm Rikka using your gm char to look at equips and muting people for insulting your legit is wrong the sever is not a forum and flaming other players is allowed unless someone decides otherwise and that someone isn't you. I'm sorry to say this Rikka but in this paticular issue nick has my full support
Back to top Go down
cooldesert

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser   Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:48 am

I'm insulting your legit, not your GM account.. and to give your legit account a respect? please... your just using other people's item ideas for your own. Your just a lazy kid that wants to prove your strength with the use of your GM powers to check up on other peoples items and copies it. You shouldn't become a GM cuz your still immature imo.

@Frost
Thanks for the support man, i got some support on the other players too so I hope something will be done in this part.

P.S.
He (Rikka) is not a good GM to begin with anyway, all he do was make an event after making one he checks some items of players then hunt items for his own then use his legit then pvp and insult all the people he kills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser   Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detention Request: Rikka GM Power Abuser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kaiserzRO :: Detention Hall :: Detention Request-
Jump to: