kaiserzRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RO Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a quite resonable suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crunkme

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-05

a quite resonable suggestion Empty
PostSubject: a quite resonable suggestion   a quite resonable suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:05 am

ok! as we all know, donation items is QUITE UNFAIR. and as far as our GM said that if you vote you get cards like thanatos megingjard whatever. its still unfair for those who doesn't have donation item and cant donate!

though im happy seeing that new NPC where all donation item is viewable and have price of something 2B, but! i ddnt know that you can carry a zeny, maximum of 1B! @#$%! i get so many gold for that thinking i can buy it!! im very disappointed with that, knowing that its only a display!

even in voting you still cant get donation item(though im voting every six for the sake of wings and few cards, geez! how poor i am!!) all the players who quit for their reason is reasonable and should be agreed by all players that this is unbalance!!

So, if you like to hear me with this. this is my suggestion.

donation item should be and can buy by zeny like 1B, but zeny doesnt good to hear. cause you can use discount. get me?(getting pretty easier to buy), or like mc for 100-200mc. but not ALL!! FEW card in dota, bleach and naruto! and Few wings!

oh yeah! im new here, thought this server is balance and everything was good. though i like the GM's attitude,very helpful and lot event and so on..i dont want to leave this server cause of that. i wanna play here cause of players and GMS, but in terms of item and balance issue, im not happy with that!

IM BEGGINING TO LIKE THIS SERVER.(ACTUALLY I LIKE IT. SPEND FEW DAYS HERE, VOTING EVER SINCE DAY 1, 4 TIMES A DAY) BUT EVERYTIME I SEE THOSE DONATOR MAKES ME FEEL DISAPPOINTED)
Everybody will agree if GM makes the FEW or other donation item reachable for ALL PLAYERS! Right?

Enough Talking. hope our kind GM hear what player needs.
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-11

a quite resonable suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite resonable suggestion   a quite resonable suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Sonnys put in a npc that has cards for non donators so this is resolved

CLOSED
Back to top Go down

a quite resonable suggestion
Page 1 of 1