kaiserzRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RO Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.

Go down 
+8
OneeChan
Colt
darwin
sfcdesilva
Crestines
BoA
apocalypse
Alucard-
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard-

Male
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Editing, Photoshop, Dota, oweiz Friendster :D
Humor : Rory is my name Dota is my game...
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:22 am

So, basically since everyone's complaining about events now, causing some of the GMs to consequently stop doing events, here's an opportunity for the server to give off their ideas on what events would they want, what goes on in that imaginatory head of yours, what meddles around those maps you know of. You can now give your ideas for events. To be fun, the first part of this thread will also be an event. So, let's get things started.

So you just post your event ideas in this format:

Quote :
Event name:
Event suggested by: (give your ingame name)
Description:
Number of winners:
Prize:

Things that are not allowed:

Quote :
Events that benefit only certain classes
Events that involves mobbing of groups to single players
Non-creative PvP events
And more...

For a period of one to two weeks, the winning event idea will be implemented sometime in kaiserzro, and have it's suggestor win a little prize. After the first winner, chosen events will just be hosted like normal, except with the acknowledgement of the suggestor. The prize thing, yeah it will only work for the first one. So, if people complain, we have nothing on that. It was your idea, we just do them. So? Go!
Back to top Go down
apocalypse

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: my very own event!!   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:28 am

Event name: Hide, Seek and ANSWER!!

Event suggested by: Apocalypse / A p o c a l y p s e

Description: this is just the same as Hide and Seek. but this event is when you find the GM, you must answer the question in his/her private room. the private room has a clue..!! for example, the name of the private room is " what is the name of this town? " for example the event held in prontera.. so obviously, the password is "prontera" then you win!! that's all. Very Happy
look's like its simple huh? well, let's see. >Smile this event depends on the gm if he is good at hiding!! and who knows? maybe the question in his/her private room is very hard. >Smile let's say, all people found the GM but still noone can answer the question. haha! >Smile

Number of winners: 3

Prizes: 1st prize - 1pc Gold Coin
2nd prize - 5pcs Mithril Coin
3rd prize - 2pcs Mithril Coin
Back to top Go down
BoA

BoA

Female
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Dance., play Ro.
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Event name: choose me not
Event suggested by: BoA
Description:2 gm's will use the same @fakename and @disguise and players shouldnt not know who in the two is gm-A and gm-B., one of the gm will announce: "where is gm (name)?" and players should choose and line up to where they think the gm name indicated is. if a line of players choose the wrong gm, they will all be disqualified Until only 1 player is left(or to how many players you want to win).
Number of winners: depends
Prize: depends

hope u understand what i posted xDD its a bit complicated explaining here.
Back to top Go down
Crestines

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:08 pm

I have so many event that i will going to make it soon if i can complete it, so here some sample.

RFYL EVENT or Run For Your Life Event
this is a kind of event that you can only run to avoid the monster.
because the monster is so bloody and deadly ^^ so the only thing is that only one players will be the winner no second runner up or third runner up
another event is

MATHEMATICAL SENTENCES
This is event is more like an math. The only think that you want to do is only answer the right words that the gm will be shout or question..
excample:
M+E+T+H-T+T-E+A= MATH ahahah its a brain event !!
That all for now !! more event will be implemented
Back to top Go down
sfcdesilva
Admin
sfcdesilva

Male
Number of posts : 66
Job/hobbies : Programming, Chikkas, Web Developing,
Humor : Man Cried Not For Themeselves, but For There Comrade..
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:13 am

Ok gudlack for it...

Dont forget to advertise the server for more people and good prizes
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaiserzro.tk/
darwin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:38 pm

tol panu yan wla ba ko GM acc ngung
Back to top Go down
Colt

Colt

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Support And Vote Every 12 Hours •

Post Your Suggest ,Even Idea`s

thx .

Back to top Go down
OneeChan

OneeChan

Male
Number of posts : 135
Job/hobbies : Play Ro, Read Book, Study!
Humor : Fuuko! Star!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Event name: Octopus Event
Event suggested by: Rikka
Description: Only Running is the mechanics, if caught by traps automatic kill.(use of command)(kill not counted to the pvp ladder)
Number of winners: depends
Prize: depends
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaiserzro.com
Rampage*Berserk

Rampage*Berserk

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Event: Monster Guessing Event

Description: Just be Quick on answering the Monster that GM's would be disguising to. ^^
*be familiar with monsters. Smile*

Winners: Only ONE!

Prize: Depends. ^^

~Don't Forget to Vote KaiseRzRO. Smile
Back to top Go down
rockista80

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Event name:Mvp event
Event suggested by:Choycolate
Description:theres a npc that makes you go to a place that the NPC will summon MVP monsters
Number of winners:everyone
Prize:None,but they will get cards ^_^
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:51 pm

The only way that event would work was if the MVPs were super strong or the card drop rate was super low. how about making a MVP that dose not drop items (like event bapho) and giving the prize to the one who kills it 10mc or whatever??
Back to top Go down
Alucard-

Male
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Editing, Photoshop, Dota, oweiz Friendster :D
Humor : Rory is my name Dota is my game...
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Event name : FASHION event
Event suggest by : mny people o.O
Description : Just go, suit ur best custom items..
Rules : No donation items/wings Smile
Number of winners : 3 winners
1st Prize - 8 MC
2nd Prize - 5 MC
3rd Prize - 3 MC
Back to top Go down
M i k e

M i k e

Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : R a g n a r o k
Humor : Just sit under a apple tree then wait till the apple falls in ur mouth - JuanTamad
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:26 am

Event name: Amazing Race RO Version

Event suggested by: Define

No. of GMs Needed: 3+ [ Recommended for 3 GMs + ]

Description: [ Actually, its a modified Hide and Seek Even with Multiple GMs involved ]

1st - The 1st,2nd,3rd,etc GMs must hide in any map [ Different maps ] they want.

2nd - All GMs must make a PUB with a question to be answered by players.

3rd - Players will find the 1st GM then if they found him/her they must answer the question so that the GM will give the next map (Not the exact location) for the 2nd GM.

4th - Players who succeeded on the 3rd step will find the 2nd GM then if they found him/her they must answer the question so that the GM will give the next map (Not the exact location) for the 3rd GM.

5th - Repeat Steps 3rd and 4th until the players reaches the final GM for the winner.

Number of winners: Three [ 1st , 2nd , 3rd Place ]

[ 1MC = 10,000,000 Z ]

Prize: It Depends on the GM Team, [ Recommended 10MC+ xD ]

1st - 10MC+

2nd - 1st Prize / 2 = 5MC+

3rd - 2nd Prize / 2 = 2.5MC [ 25,000,000 Z ]

I hope that GMs will implement this event. Well, it suits on the population of KaiseRzRO Very Happy

btw, its just a suggestion Razz

Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.   Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas, Do not spam this, please.
Page 1 of 1