kaiserzRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RO Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change The Orc Lord Compound..Thanks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gemikero311

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Change The Orc Lord Compound..Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Change The Orc Lord Compound..Thanks   Change The Orc Lord Compound..Thanks I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:09 am

If Orc Lord Compound to weapon I think is imbalance affraid ...Change to Armor Compound..

Rock ON! lol! lol! lol!

Ryuzaki pig
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Change The Orc Lord Compound..Thanks   Change The Orc Lord Compound..Thanks I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:59 am

The only advantage gained from compounding on weapon is the fact that u can also use an amour card and this benefits all players equally. The reason it seems imbalanced is because chars like wiz sage soul linker don't have to to use physical attacks and their at an advantage there and this goes for all reflecting cards regardless of where theyr compounded. magic attacks have plenty of disadvantage too its reduced a lot by both gtb and angeling, we have to deal with cast delay and We dont just click and forget we gotta spam it and if the other persone is spamming berrys(which is normaly the case) we have to spam much faster. also as a side note wizzys have low hp and low str (less berrys >_>)and theyr are very few good weapon cards for wiz. The orc lord has shifted the balance back to the center if you ask me and people who are used to sins always wining on hr cause of edp and what not are suddenly losing, up untill now 90% of the serious chars on the sever have been sins cause they are pretty imbalanced. poison bottles were never supposed to be bought in a shop, attack speed was never suposed to go above 190, everyone was not supposed to have an ice pick. This is just my opinion im just puting forth some points from the wiz side of this debate.
Back to top Go down
sfcdesilva
Admin
sfcdesilva

Male
Number of posts : 66
Job/hobbies : Programming, Chikkas, Web Developing,
Humor : Man Cried Not For Themeselves, but For There Comrade..
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Change The Orc Lord Compound..Thanks   Change The Orc Lord Compound..Thanks I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:37 am

i edit them these weekends...thx
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaiserzro.tk/
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Change The Orc Lord Compound..Thanks   Change The Orc Lord Compound..Thanks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:41 am

Orc lord edited compounds in weapon and gives +5 Def
closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change The Orc Lord Compound..Thanks   Change The Orc Lord Compound..Thanks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change The Orc Lord Compound..Thanks
Page 1 of 1