kaiserzRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RO Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Threat To Us Normal Players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cooldesert

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-24

A Threat To Us Normal Players Empty
PostSubject: A Threat To Us Normal Players   A Threat To Us Normal Players I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:39 am

A Threat To Us Normal Players ScreenkaiserzRO004

As you've seen above, you can see that this player (II SinX PETRON II~13) is giving us a threat after he got killed by my friend Boss. He said that he will let us see who the real "idol" is when he get his GM account back. That line already is a big proof that "IF EVER" this man got a GM account he will abuse his GM powers to maybe do something bad to our account/character. Giving out threat like this "IF EVER" your a GM is prohibited right? So im requesting for some detention for this man. Thanks

~Long Live KaizerRO
~Nick
Back to top Go down
rockista80

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: A Threat To Us Normal Players   A Threat To Us Normal Players I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:29 am

LOCK THIS PLEASE NEED 2 SCREENSHOT
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: A Threat To Us Normal Players   A Threat To Us Normal Players I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:41 pm

After this there is no chance of him getting his account back so there is nothing to worry about. Thanks for the update Nick

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Threat To Us Normal Players   A Threat To Us Normal Players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Threat To Us Normal Players
Page 1 of 1