kaiserzRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RO Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider

Go down 
+2
exclusivo23
OneeChan
6 posters

What Would You Like To Be Knight Riders Punishment
A. Remove of Powers
Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_vote_lcap17%Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
B. Jail Forever
Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_vote_lcap17%Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
C. Account Ban
Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_vote_lcap42%Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
D. Depends
Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_vote_lcap24%Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
OneeChan

OneeChan

Male
Number of posts : 135
Job/hobbies : Play Ro, Read Book, Study!
Humor : Fuuko! Star!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider Empty
PostSubject: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:14 pm

Players That will Post ScreenShots
(they are in the Place)
Miniature
Boss
Apocalypse
KingNick

Answer The Poll

Last edited by ~Rikka~ on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaiserzro.com
exclusivo23

exclusivo23

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:17 pm

I voted Total IP Ban. Who knows if he still have the godie items...
Back to top Go down
cooldesert

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 pm

I VOTED IP BAN

~Hes a cheater, he must've prepared for the things like this. He might've keep some good items on other account and gonna use it if ever he got kicked on the GM Team.

~IP Ban for those who abuse their GM POWERS.. thats the right sanction for what they have done right?
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:38 am

If this is about that pvp event hers what i posted there
Frostfire~99 wrote:
U guys are really over excruciating this thing what probably happened is apoc @requested after the event already started and knight recalled him pvp events are irritating to have
Either way its just 10 mc its not such a big deal live with it mistakes happen

Seriously an ip ban its not that big a deal in fact it shouldn't even warrant a warning just get over it
And i noticed the lack of any positive outcome for knight in the poll >_>
Back to top Go down
OneeChan

OneeChan

Male
Number of posts : 135
Job/hobbies : Play Ro, Read Book, Study!
Humor : Fuuko! Star!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:26 am

Wow

People Are Too Angry to Knight
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaiserzro.com
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Yes with emphasis on TOO sure he messed up sure he made a mistake but it doesn't come close to warranting any kind of punishment
Back to top Go down
exclusivo23

exclusivo23

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:32 pm

mistake recalling someone when the event is obviously over? that's a stupid mistake i guess...really stupid.

he deserves a punishment. it's either you'll choose one of the options written at the poll, or don't vote at all. we're not forcing anyone to vote anyway.
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:37 pm

if the event was over whats the problem >_> he can recall whoever he wants outside of events
Back to top Go down
exclusivo23

exclusivo23

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:39 pm

LOL wow! are you stupid or something that you dont understand?
the event is over.. then he recalled apoc and declared apoc won?
think before you say anything... you're freaking slow
Back to top Go down
cooldesert

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Frostfire~99 wrote:
if the event was over whats the problem >_> he can recall whoever he wants outside of events

THE EVENT WAS NOT EVEN OVER WHEN HE RECALLED APOC, AND HE GAVE A TIME LIMIT AT FIRST ON WHO WANTS TO JOIN

AFTER STARTING THE EVENT, ONLY MINIATURE AND BOSS WAS LEFT IN THE FREE FOR ALL FIGHT THEN APOCALYPSE BROADCAST THAT HE WANTS TO JOIN TOO THEN HE WAS RECALLED BY RIDER.

AFTER ANNOUNCING THAT APOC WON THE EVENT, WE CAME BACK TO COMPLAIN

AND THEN EVEN BEFORE COMPLAINING, HE JUST SAID "BRB" then SAID "BYE"

AINT THAT ANNOYING?

AND HE WAS ABUSING THE KICK COMMAND ON HIS RIGHT CLICK COMMANDS... SHEESH WHAT A FKIN NOOB
Back to top Go down
Catch_Arch

Catch_Arch

Male
Number of posts : 51
Job/hobbies : Forum Guide ,Chatting, Editing
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:54 pm

This is Really Shit Now..With The GM Knight Dammt Abusing Players is that Good.?
When Making Event ABusing thats not Proper GM..!!! Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
https://kaiserzro.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
Whisky

Whisky

Male
Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Ragnarok Online
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:39 pm

I agree with Catch.Even he's nice to me when inside game but he did a serious error in this issue.I hope Frost dont make the KaiseRz RO forum page as a place for u to debate.U probally talking 'BULLSHITS'.Please Dont say i insult u.This is the thing i learned from you. 'It is important for players in the server to put forts on an idea '
Back to top Go down
Catch_Arch

Catch_Arch

Male

PostSubject: [GM]-WTF~99   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Frost Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider Icon_pale ?Defending With GM Knight Raider?Sorry To Tell u This But i Dont Like This but i have Notice That the Way you Comment. u are Debating The Player's suggestion. Thats y They Cant Answer it Because you are Debating The Opinions of the Player's Suggestion..Frost u Act Like a the Owner of This Server...before you Post a Shit Comment With Debating with Player's Suggestion Think First if ur Comment is Good or not That Cannot be Upset Players Opinion or Suggestion!!!!! Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider Icon_evil Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider Icon_evil Well..i Dont Care if What Admin Kaise Comment About Me Im Getting Mad Now..Some of GM's Are Really Shit Abusing Players.Some of The Player's here Are Leaving Already and then u Defend With Shit GM?Choose A Right GM That Can cares a Players That Can help Not by Abusing.If u are Trully a Good GM Do ur Job Dont Talk When u Apply a Application GM that you do ur Best.?Ewww Action Speaks Louder Than Words!!Thats not Proper Recalling a Player when they are Outside...!!!
Back to top Go down
Whisky

Whisky

Male
Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Ragnarok Online
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:50 pm

Frost,you are making players mad.So do Knight Rider did.He abuse players and making them leave with such a stupid reason.SO what is the POINT?I know u are smart in talking.Please......Answer my question then i shall shut my mouth up for this topic if ur POINT is really perfect and not rubbish.And a suggestion for u 'please dont make urself the second Knight Rider' U are making players not daring to post in the forum.
Back to top Go down
Catch_Arch

Catch_Arch

Male

PostSubject: [GM]~SHIT99   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Frost!~to Tell u This Im Experiecing GM Chief/Event 2 years ive never Heard that some of my Fellow Players No Comment About me im Doing my Job Properly But The Server is Close No Money Aldready Thats y I Chose this KaiserzRO This is already my Home i Tot some of the Players here is Good?i dont thnk so..!! U want To list some of The Server i Play?..I Know Ur smart in Posting Shit Forum...
Back to top Go down
exclusivo23

exclusivo23

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:53 am

Frostfire~99 wrote:
If this is about that pvp event hers what i posted there
Frostfire~99 wrote:
U guys are really over excruciating this thing what probably happened is apoc @requested after the event already started and knight recalled him pvp events are irritating to have
Either way its just 10 mc its not such a big deal live with it mistakes happen

Seriously an ip ban its not that big a deal in fact it shouldn't even warrant a warning just get over it
And i noticed the lack of any positive outcome for knight in the poll >_>

Link: https://kaiserzro.aforumfree.com/detention-request-f35/a-tribute-for-gm-knight-rider-the-event-gm-t148.htm

Quote :
Added Info:
Event lasted for almost 5 minutes. Meaning, it took us almost 5 minutes playing the PVP event, then when I won, he'll just suddenly recall apoc? And now you're trying to tell me that MAYBE apoc @requested and Rider recalled him? Simply like that? THE EVENT IS ON GOING! Why are you going to recall someone when the event is not done yet? Any GM who will do it is obviously crazy. It's like a tournament! There's a
registration and when it's done, no one can participate while the event is being held. Anyone who's in their right mind won't do it. It's obviously being UNFAIR. If you know what I mean.

Once the PVP event started, he should not recall any players anymore since it's most likely a last man standing event. And like i said, it's not about the mithril coins. i have tons of it. What i was talking about is the stupidity; being unfair. Before he started the event, he said "last call for who will join the game". He should've not recalled apoc and instead told him " wait for the next round" to give apoc a chance. Last fight was me and boss, then when i won, he just recalled apocalypse? that's way too late. Again, anyone who's in their right mind won't do it.

P.S.
What do you mean over excruciating? I'm just not sure if that word suites your sentence. Are you trying to say over exagerrating instead of over excruciating? And do you really mean "live with it" or "get over it"? 'Cause if you really mean "live with it", it means I'll take that shit mistake he did for the rest of my life. I'm just wondering 'cause it seems to be wrong.

Anyway, what I was trying to say in the other hand, that the GM authority given to him ended up being wasted for such things like this. It's bviously not a mistake, instead, he meant to do it.

And as far as I'm concern, I don't think you're involved here.

And btw, I'm not arguing with you if that's how it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:16 pm

If what you say is true that you had already won When he recalled apoc It would mean that the event had ended since when does wining not mean the end of a pvp event. Knight DID NOT give apoc any coins. If u look at the detention request ALL of them are regarding something a gm has done i don't want players on this sever to think they can blackmail kaise into getting rid of any gm they want. and exclusivo23 im more involved than you may think. I have no idea if you get my point at all but frankly i don't really care either way Knight did something else to push kaise over the edge hes been removed along with Rikka now its only Zack and Shadow
Back to top Go down
exclusivo23

exclusivo23

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:19 pm

You know why there's an event? (a.) so there would be a winner; (b.) to give away a price; (c.) to promote fairness; etc.

Like I said, events were like a tournament. Specially when he said "last call for whoever wants to join" when he said that, it's exactly the same of saying "submission of entries" or "registration" to join the event. And if the event started, you must wait until it ends before you'll make another event or before you recall a player. Yes, Apoc requested to be recalled. But hello? Who in the earth is that stupid, recalling a player while he haven't declared who REALLY won the event? He declared Apoc won. Then you'll say it's just a mistake? Keep on barking. Looks like you're enjoying anyway.

Last edited by exclusivo23 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:29 pm

So your saying you should ban Knight cause he did not have an event?? That's like silencing players cause they don't attend events. No one is saying what he did was right it was freaking wrong but it doesn't warrant a ban kaise agrees with me on this knight has been removed for a completely different reason though this did contribute to it
Back to top Go down
exclusivo23

exclusivo23

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Did I say "Ban that Rider 'cause he didn't make an event"? Did I say that or you're saying that to yourself? It seems to me that you're zack. Well listen zack, I think you need a dictionary, or a translator. I SAID, it's obviously not a mistake. IT'S A PVP EVENT AND ONCE IT STARTED, HE MUST NOT RECALL PLAYERS UNLESS HE DECLARED WHO REALLY WON THE EVENT. If he'll just recall a player, then he must have just made the event inside the "real" pvp room so players can just go back. The reason why he warped the players in a different map is because he doesn't want the rest to keep on coming back or for those who wants to join the event but the event already started. Do you get it? I bet not. You're the one who doesn't get it.

Edited to say:

Please use "periods" or "commas"
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:29 pm

First of all im not Zack second of all i was replying to your last post before you edited it. What i meant is by your definition of an event having a clear winner and prizes this wasn't an event there were no prizes and no winner therefore he did not have an event so what exactly is your problem??

and im to lazy to use puncations
Back to top Go down
exclusivo23

exclusivo23

Female

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Before he started the event, he said, "who wants to join PVP event". Duh. And it's not punctions..it's punctuation.
But anyway, it's over. I'll just get over it. lol!

P.S.
Btw, while I was editing my message and about to post it, it just happened that you already replied to it Basketball
Back to top Go down
Frostfire~99

Frostfire~99

Male

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Swt k its over lets just leave this alone there's really no reason to ruin each others days over it honestly knight is sorta my friend so i had to say something for friendships sake or i wouldn't have gotten involved i guess i somewhat agree with you peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider   Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abuse: Event Selling Of Knight Rider
Page 1 of 1